Mission & Vision
“The mission of the Seedling group is to provide a joyful learning environment that empowers students to reach their educational and personal potential while nurturing their self-confidence and self-esteem. The group is committed to active, reflective and creative learning, thereby developing students who are resilient and adaptable, equipped with the knowledge, skills and disposition to continue their education and become personally fulfilled, interdependent, socially responsible internationally minded individuals who will work in a collaborative manner. We stress the total development of each child : intellectual, social, moral, spiritual, emotional and physical.”
Vision Beyond Tomorrow
The vision of the Seedling group is that each child leaves the school with
- A complement of basic skills linguistic, mathematical, scientific, artistic, physical and social.
- A set of spiritual and ethical values honesty, righteousness, dignity integrity, fairness, good judgment.
- Self reliance, strong self esteem, sense of self worth and high personal expectation.
- Tolerance for others and respect for all forms of life.
- An enquiring and discriminating mind and an unending quest for knowledge.
- Effective communication and problem solving skills.
- A sense of understanding and compassion for all and the courage to act on one's beliefs.
There is a panel of eminent persons from the field of education who are on the school's advisory board, helping in monitoring the school's growth and making constant research towards the improvement of the educational system based on the psychology of students.